- Compact, Engineered Fluid Dispensing Systems that increase throughput, improve yields, and reduce production costs
- Eight different configurations: from the basic Performus I for manually controlled dispensing processes to the more sophisticated Performus VIII for higher control.
- Unique compact cabinet that saves spaces on benchtops.
Depending on the model selected, capabilities include:
- 0-100 psi general-purpose or 0-15 psi thin fluid pressure regulator
- Teach function that simplifies initial setup
- Vacuum control to keep thin fluids from dripping between shots
- Digital display of all dispensing parameters
- I/O (Input/Output) connector for linking to an external control circuit