Honeywell’s TBP Series pressure sensors offer high reliability and quality at a competitive price
Now available from Acal BFi, Honeywell’s TBP Series are piezo-resistive silicon based, board mount pressure sensors. Designed for customers who require a simple, high quality, pressure sensor, these are ideal for use in medical and industrial applications.
The TBP series offer infinite resolution of the pressure signal and will operate as specified from -40 °C to 125 °C. The un-amplified voltage output makes the pressure sensor ideal for customers who want to utilise the maximum resolution of the sensor, or use their own application specific algorithms. Available in a wide variety of package styles, port types and mounting options, these pressure sensors are easy for manufacturers to integrate into their product. Referenced to atmospheric pressure the TBP Series operate as gauge pressure sensors, providing a millivolt level voltage output proportional to pressure variations from atmosphere. Intended for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic gases, such as air and other dry gases, the pressure sensors can be used with non-corrosive, non-ionic liquids when the silicone gel coating option is selected. All products are designed and manufactured according to ISO 9001 and are designed using Six Sigma methodology.
The Honeywell TBP series provides a cost-effective, high-volume solution with a variety of options. Features that make the TBP series the logical choice for general purpose pressure sensors are:
- Compensated, unamplified – Ideal for customers who want a temperature-compensated sensor with the maximum possible resolution
- Flexible – many package styles, pressure ranges, silicone gel coating and porting options simplify integration into the application.
- Small package size – measuring just 7 mm x 7 mm TBP series takes up less space on the PCB allowing for easy placement on crowded PCBs or in small devices.
- Cost effective – the TPB series have a cost effective price point due to volume manufacturing whilst maintaining the high quality, high reliability and breadth of range.
- High quality – Six Sigma methodology provides the highest level of product quality, performance, and consistency
- Performs in tough environments with wet and dry media – wide operating temperature range of -40 °C to 125 °C allows for use in many applications
- Reliable – Dependable supply chain is there throughout your development cycle
- Delivery – Fast response to orders and sample requests
- Supports lean manufacturing – J-STD-020-D MSL 1 unlimited shelf life after packaging is opened. System can be calibrated within one hour after reflow solder, compatible with modern lead-free and no-clean solder processes.
Fully supported supply chain
Acal BFi offer full technical and logistics support, assisting customers to find the ideal solution for their specific needs and then supporting them through the product lifecycle. From design-in support to consignment stocking, we can ensure consistency of supply, offer solutions to help your production processes and reduce stocking and warehouse costs.
Like to find out more about our range – click here to go to the Acal BFi website.
To request samples or talk to an Acal BFi advisor about your specific needs click here.