Saelig Company has introduced the RF-Vue T10 Spectrum Analyser – an RF communications tool integrated with a 10″ Windows 8 Touch Tablet. It covers the standard wireless microphone and IEM (in-ear monitor) frequency range of 470 MHz to 700 MHz, while an extended-frequency version, the RF-Vue T10X has a frequency range of 40 MHz up to 2.5 GHz, covering all VHF and UHF microphones, IEMs, assisted-listening devices, and remote-control equipment.
The RF-Vue T10 Spectrum Analyser offers easy-to-use finger functions such as pinch, expand zoom, and slide for quickly navigating through the RF spectrum. Users can enter any frequency sweep within the analyser’s range and view the RF spectrum to locate an open RF space for channel selections, interference avoidance, or interference troubleshooting in real time on-site. It offers current, average, and peak spectral traces; Touch-to-Listen (listen in to all RF space); an RF Congestion Scale to gauge the severity of local RF; customizable screen markers; and saved custom profiles.
RF-Vue T10 Specifications:
- Resolution Bandwidth Selections: 15 steps from 2kHz to 3MHz
- Dynamic range: 0dBm to -130dB
- Max input level: 0dBm / 1mW or better
- Min Detect signal (sensitivity): -100dbm (better than)
- Accuracy: +/- 2dB (Typical)
- Frequency stability: 0.5PPM
- RF input: 50ohm, SMA (F) connector
- 9 inch rubber/swivel antenna – Omni directional (400MHz to 2.4GHz)
- Audio Demodulation: FMW audio output via a 1/8in mini audio jack (line level output)
- Power: Internal rechargeable LiPO battery or included universal 120/220 volt AC adapter/charger
- Battery life: Approximately 4 hours
- Touch-Tablet PC: dual-core Atom N570 10.1″ touch LCD, webcam, speaker, WiFi, USB2.0 and VGA ports.
The RF-Vue T10 Spectrum Analyser is the world’s first touch-tablet RF spectrum analyser designed specifically for professional wireless audio, although other applications can greatly benefit from this analyser. The RF-Vue T10 has an MSRP of $1750, while the RF-Vue T10X sells for $1995. Both are available now from Saelig Company. For detailed specifications, free technical assistance, or additional information, please contact Saelig.