Since its first involvement on Concord back in 1967 LPA Channel Electric has continued to build on its quality products and service and now has a project list to rival the best with the likes of Hawk, Tornado, Typhoon, Airbus, C Series and 777 to name a few. AS9120 accredited LPA Channel Electric offers first class service in both supply and technical assistance.
LPA Channel Electric is able to offer a variety of connector ranges providing solutions to signal, power and fibre requirements.
- Mil Spec connectors
- Composite plastic push pull connector
- Multi-functional rectangular connector
- Board level solutions
- Rugged Ethernet & USB
- Fibre Optics
- Signal, Power, Coax, RJ45, fibre optic and Ethernet contacts
- Solder, crimp or PCB contacts
- High density of contact points
- High durability of at least 1000 mating cycles (with machined contacts)
- Wide range of configurations
- Up to IP69K (depending on back-shell)
- Up to 1000V and 1000A
- Operating temperature of -40C to +200C
Custom platine design to fit application
With access to 1000’s of products LPA Channel Electric prides itself on the right product for each application.
Don’t just buy a product source a solution.
Come & meet LPA Channel Electric at DSEI on 10th-13th September stand N8-374 & at Helitech 24th -26th September stand F10, ExCel, London.
For any further information please contact us:
LPA CHANNEL ELECTRIC
Tel: +44 (0) 1635 864866